Qosina has added nearly 400 new and innovative components to its new catalog, plus the following features to help make purchasing decisions easy and intuitive:
· Material and measurement details on each product to help determine suitability for use
· More detailed and descriptive product features
· A dedicated ISO 80369 chapter, as well as ISO 80369 call-outs on applicable products
· A list of recommended sterilization methods
· Conversion charts that assist with calculation of metric, weight and length measurements
To request a complimentary copy of the 2020 Qosina product catalog, please visit https://www.qosina.com/requests/catalog.
Founded in 1980, Qosina is a leading global supplier of OEM single-use components to the medical and pharmaceutical industries. Qosina’s philosophy is to address its customers’ need to reduce time to market by providing thousands of stock components. The company’s vast catalog features more than 5,000 products shown in full-scale illustrations on a one-centimeter grid. Qosina offers free samples of most items, low minimum order requirements, just-in-time delivery, modification of existing molds, and new product design and development. Qosina is ISO 13485, ISO 9001, ISO 22301 and ISO 14001 certified, and operates in a 95,000 square-foot facility with an ISO Class 8 Clean Room. To learn about Qosina’s full component offering, which includes the newest products, visit www.qosina.com or call +1 (631) 242-3000. Visit Qosmedix, Qosina’s cosmetics division, at www.qosmedix.com. Qosmedix is a certified global supplier of beauty supplies to the cosmetic, skincare, spa and salon industries.