“Collectively, the MD2C has a deep understanding of the many challenges associated with getting a project up and running, keeping it on track, and controlling costs,” said Tim O’Brien, vice president of sales at Intelligent Product Solutions. “By strategically partnering with OEMs for both business guidance and product development expertise, the Collaborative can deliver the highest quality, service and value in bringing new medical devices to market,” added O’Brien.
Offering an integrated, consultative, and customized approach, the MD2C partners with OEMs to build dedicated project teams based on a customer’s specific needs and requirements. The group of expert companies in the Collaborative include:
- Intelligent Product Solutions (IPS): Product design and engineering
- Borderless Compliance: Quality and regulatory requirements and systems
- South Dakota Partners: Electronics manufacturing, assembly, and distribution
- Protoduction Inc.: Product design and prototyping for electronics
- Velocity Group: Injection molding and machining
“The Medical Device Development Collaborative and the Medical Alley Association share a common goal to improve the quality of health,” said Shaye Mandle, president and CEO at Medical Alley Association. “By providing the breadth of integrated manufacturing capabilities to OEMs, the MD2C is helping to advance this cause by bringing new and innovative medical devices to market.”