▪ An automatic holding and loading system for replaceable inserts and other non-round tools. The components for this attachment are interchangeable and allow the user to grind rotary tools as well as inserts on the same machine. Boring bars and grooving inserts in many variations, even the smallest of corner radius imaginable, can be ground with automatic loading. It also features a tailstock for taps, reamers and other tools.
▪ New holding systems and software for surgical specialty tools such as bone saws, cranial tools and precision tweezers
▪ New magazine loader for tools up to 400 mm in length which is interchangeable with the standard loader.
▪ As an option, a dressing station is available for dressing or regenerating super-abrasive or standard abrasive wheels.
▪ Integrated gap control technology into the grinding sequence for dressing as well as other critical probing operations such as edge preparations on high performance drills.
▪ An expanded software function with full integration of the flute, bur and 3D simulators.
▪ A Tool Wizard with a vast database for all all types of endmills and drills/step drills is now available as a standard function of the VirtualGrind® software.