Acetal mandrels are used as a manufacturing aide for braid or coil reinforced catheter tubing
• Sizes range from 0.010"-0.250"
• Tolerances ≤ to ±0.0005
• Highly consistent diameter, roundness, and smooth surface for easy remove with low release force
• Optional Level Wind on Mandrels >Ø0.070"
- Level winding maximizes the amount of material on the spool
- Assists with consistent flow and improved process performance when unwinding the core during the braiding process
• Samples available upon request
DOWNLOAD TO LEARN MORE>>>>